Do any of these sound like you?
- You need back surgery (or have had surgery but still feel pain)
- You take anti-inflammatory drugs, but relief doesn’t last
- You’ve been told there is no treatment for your suffering
- Manipulations of adjustments help but don’t last
Everyone feels pain. Pain is the body’s way of letting you know something is wrong. When the problem is resolved, the pain should go away. Sometimes pain continues and becomes chronic. When chronic pain affects your quality of life, you need help.
At McCready Health, our Interventional Pain Clinic can help relieve your pain and get you back to doing the things you love. Our goal is to get to the source of your pain versus just relieving your symptoms. Together with you and your physician, we can treat many different types of pain – without using narcotics. Whether you have pain in your knees, head or face, neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee, ankle, or pain from cancer- we can develop a treatment plan that fits your needs and schedule to begin right away.
McCready Health’s narcotic-free, minimally invasive pain management treatments are performed with ultrasound or fluoroscopic guidance for every procedure to ensure patient safety and treatment accuracy.
Our procedures include:
- Epidural Steroid Injections (ESI) for low back pain, sciatica, leg pain
- Facet and Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP) Block
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion (SPG) Block
- Medial Branch Nerve Block
- Chronic Pain Infusions
- Intercostal Nerve Blocks
Talk to your doctor for a referral or call us for more information. We will plan a course of treatment specifically tailored to treat your pain.
McCready Health Interventional Pain Clinic